Pages

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, May 30, 2011

Can't believe it

My family was throwing this huge fit. I couldn't think of words, so what came out was, "I never thought it would be a huge deal for me to not starve myself!".  No one said anything. Nothing. The silence is killing my now. Does it matter if I am unhealthy and starving?
I wanna be like that picture, happier.
I wanna be free. But I'm not. Today, I was counting calories, to make sure I ate a healthy amount. Around 800 calories, I had to remind myself that I was allowing 1200. I'm scared I'll never be free like I want to be.

2 comments:

  1. you've tons of time to get used to a higher intake. you'll get there, babygirl. stay strong. super proud of you.
    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete
  2. CHEERS TO YOU. I am proud of you. You know what you want and your fucking fighting so good for you. I have faith in you. Even if you don't. Your family is probably just shocked. It'll take time sweetie this is hard to beat but I know you can. <3

    ReplyDelete