Pages

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Back From Six Flags.

And one of my friends says she can get it so guys ask me out. It makes me wanna drop my intake to 900 for a while, just to slim up a little, I swear I'm on top of things.
My shoulder, the right one, is sunburned. The only bra I have clean is too tight. I'm dressed for Driver's Training tomorrow.
Also, I'm exhausted.
So, I'm pretty sure I'm going to get to bed.
Night.

P.S. I know I'm well loved, it's just it seems like no one wants to come out and date me.

1 comment:

  1. you can do whatever you want, darling, but be careful dropping your intake. just make sure you don't do anything you were hoping you wouldn't. hope the sunburn heals up fast. aloe vera gel helps a lot. stay strong, babygirl.
    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete