Pages

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Classroom Driver's Training

Was freaking boring. And I have to go back tomorrow. Ugh!
So far, I feel pretty sane. I don't know if I am or not.
I think I've only had about 240 calories. I should probably eat some more, huh? I've got this horrible, awful headache that I used to be so happy about because it meant I was hungry, but now... I don't know.
I can't think of anything else. Other than my phone isn't working right now because the bill wasn't paid on time. Frown.
This picture reminds me of how I felt this school year. I think I was running away and self-medicating something.
Also, this is random, but I love this bra. It's kinda tight, but it makes my books feel less old-womanish.
I'm writing a lot today. I'm so happy about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment