Pages

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Soooo....

I stared at this post, all blank and stuff. I couldn't think of anything to post, just that I should.
But what is there to say anymore? It's all been said before.
I'm in love with a straight chick who would hate herself if she wasn't.
My best friend is basically oblivious that I'm ever actually upset.
My mom's decided to become very discriminating lately
My dad asks me if I puke my food.
My brothers are hardly part of my life.
Hey, Cassie, can you make me feel like I have someone I'm close to.
Oh, wait, I do have some news.
E.S., who is now on the People tab, came to me, begging for my forgiveness, saying that she still thinks of me as a sister.
I never thought of her like that.
She told me that J.P. lies.
I dealt with J.P. for six years, but apparently didn't know that.
She begged for my forgiveness for hours.
I hate begging, but needed sleep.
So I said that I need time to heal and that if she's willing to deal with me while I do, then she deserves to hang out with me when I am all healed up.
She also tried to tell me that J.P. was nicer now.
I say bullshit. that's great.
People like J.P. are manipulative and brats and can't change.
She said J.P. left me to see if I would fall.
I'm stronger than both of them.
See these fuckin scars E.S.?
You helped the ones on my arm appear.
J.P. caused that amount of stress that caused me to first pick up the glass, to first torture myself.
Now, guess what?
I'm stronger than how you two left me. Colder, maybe, but also stronger.
I can tell you no.
I can scream at you for ticking me off.
I can, and probably will, remind you of your mistakes.
Because I doubt you've ever been suicidal.
I almost was, once...Okay, a few times.
I imagined how all that blood would feel exiting my body.
But I have too much to live for after this lame high school.
Too much life.
 Long post... Bleh.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe she really is sorry? But even so, it doesn't excuse her being a bitch to you before, no matter how much of it was J.P's fault, it was still E.S's choice.
    I know how you feel about not knowing what to write, because sometimes it feels like there is nothing worth saying. Being hurt by people you trusted would make anyone cold, but it has happened to you so many times and you are so strong to still be going and have come as far as you have.
    You're right, you had the rest of your life to look ahead to, and it will be amazing :)
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete