Pages

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I should be Asleep.

But I just woke up. So, I had some bread, dip, and two slices of watermelon after that post of me not feeling well... I didn't feel any better.
And I think I'm in an e-relationship. It's actually very lovely. I feel committed without too much pressure. I like it.
Alex is gonna answer comments and then crawl into bed...Maybe.

Gianni  I'm not  meaning to keep low calories. Right now, I'm avoiding food, but not really on purpose. I would LOVE, love, love to eat normally. Trust me, I know how sick someone can get from not eating enough. I spent the time I wasn't eating in July last year looking. 

 

Also, I feel so super happy that seven people are following. It's pretty epic and I love each of you. :)

 

P.S. I just readded J.R. to my Facebook friends, but I had to remind myself that we're "friends" again and he won't, maybe, hurt me like that again. I think I nearly had a panic attack, something I've never dealt with, just by seeing his name pop up on my friend requests. 

1 comment:

  1. good luck with everything, i'm really proud of you for being strong <3

    ReplyDelete