Pages

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, June 16, 2011

So, I woke up feeling like I was gonna die. I did the Alex wuss thing. I got a waffle. It was actually really good. Food hasn't tasted good in a long time. Maybe this is a sign? That I shouldn't give up on being "better" and "healthy" and that I should keep fighting? This blog started out as me recovering. IT'S GOING BACK THERE. Now. Because I am Alex and I am a fighter. Society says I'm fat until I'm size 0. I say fuck that. I can't see it, but I'm skinny. Ok, not skinny. More "average" than skinny.
So, forget extreme diet and exercising too much. I'm going to be free. And me. And be happy about it.
Now, if you'll excuse me I'm gonna eat a light yogurt and have a marathon of Skins (the UK version because their characters are easier to fall in love with). They're all pretty awesome. AND now I'm glad my mom went to work. It's okay for me to watch, but not my mommy. Haha
Alright, Alex is off to eat a little more and watch TV. And pray to all gods and goddesses out there that my dad doesn't come in during a sex scene. Haha. Toodles.

1 comment:

  1. Have fun watching skins!
    Haha parents always choose the worst times to come into the room when you're watching tele! It's almost guaranteed they will walk in in a sex scene or just as some one shouts the F word :P
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete