Pages

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, June 12, 2011

DOES IT GET EASIER?
Does it honestly get easier to deal with the "friend" who told you, knowing you're a cutter, that you're better for the world dead? For some reason tonight, I don't like him. The mention of J.R. makes me wanna harm myself. Because I want to hurt him. I've told Anna this, but she goes on about how he's drunk and oh look he sobered up. The only drunk I can tolerate is my crush because he's cute drunk (and all the time). Hey, Anna, do these one-word replies mean nothing to you? THERE WE GO! Something other than him. That's a good girl.
I'll reply to comments tomorrow when I'm on the computer.
Went over my limit.
130 instead of 129 now.
Got size 3 OP shorts that don't fuckin fit.
Today's a bad day.
Need to start running in the mornings.
Need to fit into those shorts.
Need sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Anyone who tells you you're better of dead, drunk or not, is not someone you need in your life. And if they make you want to hurt yourself, don't. Trust me, they're not worth it. Don't give them the satisfaction.
    Not to mention the fact that scars fucking suck /:
    Don't worry about those shorts. Run and eat some protein after and you'll be replacing fat with lean muscle, which'll make them fit--and make your legs look super amazing in them.
    Stay inspired dear, you're so close--only 10 pounds from 120! (:

    ReplyDelete