Pages

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, June 6, 2011

Second time waking up today.

And I think I woke up with some Laffy Taffy on my ankle. The banana kind. Which is weird. I haven't had that in about a week....and I ate it when I did.
I stayed up until three this morning, got into the van, and proceeded to die. I revived when my mom stopped the van around five forty-five and told me she wasn't leaving me in the van. Theeennnn we got home around eightish and I went to my room and died and woke up now, twelve forty-oneish.
Wanna read something? I feel light today, but I'm going to enjoy this 200 calorie AMP energy drink. Two hundred calories. I've had days where I couldn't/wouldn't eat more than that! I'm highly proud of me. Buuuutttt there is that thought. The "If this keeps up, you'll be fat again" thought. I've got a gothy style. My brother makes fun of the fat goths he sees. I don't want to be one of those that he makes fun of (I can't change that's he's a jerk). But at 129 pounds, I should be happy. This is the smallest I've been and it's a BMI of 20.8, well into the range of healthy. Why, then, do I want to lose weight? See the numbers drop, the BMI get closer to underweight? Why do I want closer to 18.8 instead of being happy at 20.8? It's frustrating. BUT another win is that I ate both of these cakes that come in a pack. I shouldn't have, not at 320 calories for the two of them, but I enjoyed them, so it's ok.
I'm babbling. See, before this I was doing Wicca things (I know, most of you don't care...) and now from both the AMP and Wicca things, I'm in a super good mood and feel like talking about everything.  Only, in my house, I can't do that. Religious mommy who tells you that if you get into Wicca it'll break her heart should not be shown the knowledge you have about it. :/ No fun.I'm gonna quit complaining now and go sulk and write in my sketch book that I'll one day get up the courage to call my Book of Shadows. Even though Anna never once mentioned it, I'm still keeping a sketchbook as one.

Lottie: You are one of the few people I don't think forgot me when they don't comment. You've dealt with my ramblings and even changed blogs with me. I think you're allowed to not comment a few times, haha. I've been feeling loads better. I don't know if it's from eating more or not taking my medication (I got sick of the lack of creativity), but I feel utterly amazing. I feel like doing things and being places and just EVERYTHING. Though...my moods do seem to change quicker now that I haven't taken it for the past, I dunno, three days. And Cassie will be Cassie. I don't care so long as she's happy. Heck, I'll even go and find someone else to date/love/marry if it keeps us happy. Maybe in this life we were meant for other people. Sorry, this is super long reply to a tiny comment. Like I said, I feel like talking... Hahaa

P.S. Tomorrow I'll have happy pictures. I just used the first ones I clicked on in my pictures. -_-' Sorry.

1 comment:

  1. Haha I love sleeping :) I've learnt to sleep sat up in a noisy room, so now I can do it at school too :P
    Glad you're doing well and feeling more comfortable with eating more :)
    Just to warn you, if you don't feel happy at 20.8, you probably won't at 18.8. I know I didn't :/
    It's a shame about your mum and Wicca, but I think it's really great that you've found a religion you can click with :)
    I'm glad you didnt think I'd forgotten you :D
    Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete