Pages

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Today, I burned 151 calories

And ate way too many. I had cake, about 20849384293084 pieces of pizza (ok, only about 5 small ones), grapes, and a regular soda. I'm guessing that the cake was 400, the pizza 250, and the soda another 200 and the grapes about 10. Making Alex a fat bitch. That's a net of 709 calories.  Look at that chick's legs, I love them. I want legs like that. That's why I ran for 18 minutes today. Nearly two miles. I'm darn proud of myself.

kes: I hate having thin walls. It makes me feel like everyone can hear everything I'm ever doing. And I tried jumping around to burn calories. PHEW! That's a huge work out. Haha. Well, I wish you a lovely day.

P.S. Anna's making our Ouija board and is gonna use everything to protect us that she can. J.R. told her various ways. Like having a white candle lit and drawing a pentagram on it. I'm kinda nervous about it. Probably because I worry and expect the worse.

P.S.S. I'm telling my therapist about this eating habit. I don't know if I want to get better, but I know I should. See, I'm here enough to know better, but I like the thought of size 1 more...some days.  I'll ask Mommy to make an appointment for sometime before the twenty-first. That way I won't have that long to talk myself out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment