Pages

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, June 25, 2011

I wanna tell my mom...

I want to come out, tell her I'm the only not straight child she has.
I want to, really, honestly, but I don't want to see her cry.
I love my mommy.
She says she loves me.
I don't know if I would be able to stand it if she started hating me because I'm bi and had the nerve to tell her.
I actually started tearing up at the thought. I'm terrified that she'll hate me.
I'm turning fifteen in days.
I don't know if I should tell her.
Will she just think it's a phase?
What if I told her that I loved my best friend from before we met?
I hate this
Why can't I walk in there and go "I'm fuckin bisexual! Deal with it!" and move on with life?
Why does it have to be hard?
I love that I am.
It makes me feel that I'm open to being loved more.
Would she not only hate me but blame herself??
I wanna think I'm fine with being bi, but how can I be when I can't even tell my mom?
I can tell all my friends, tell you guys, let myself smile even as I think it...but I can't storm out there and go "Mommy, I'm bi."
Three words. I can't do it.
"Mom, I love you. And I'm bi."
"Hey, Mom, can we talk? Uhm, I know you're a good Christian mom, and your kids reflect you, but I just wanted you to know, I'm bi."
"Mom, it's my birthday and I wanted you to know that I'm bi. It's taken me a year to decide how to tell you."
"Mom, remember that month J.P. lived with us? We were dating. I'm bi."
So many ways to say it...only I don't know how to.
My Anna is bisexual and knows her family would disown her.
They're hardcore.
"Mom, you know how I'm a vegetarian? I'm also bi."
Although they have nothing to do with each other.
"Hi, Mom, I'm bi." *walk away quickly*
Now I'm thinking of humorous ways to do it. :/
Fail.
AlexFail.
I'm gonna do this.
Even if it is on the way to our shopping trip and not today.
"Mom, I'm turning fifteen soon and I want you to know I love you very much, but I'm also bi. You need to know this. I would like it if you could accept it, too."
Maybe that would work.

Lottie: I'm sorry. On the preview it doesn't show the follow button either. Weirddd.I wish I knew any way to help, but I just can't think of anything.


P.S. I can do this. I know I can. No doubts anymore more. I'll sit down with her while she's trying to write her paper and just...tell her. I can do this.

2 comments:

  1. I hope everything goes well if/when you tell your mom. You can always wait a little while longer before you tell her so you can find the right way to tell her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I'll have another look to see if I can find out how :)
    Well I think the last one was definitely the best :) I hope she does understand if/when you tell her and I hope everything goes well :) I'm sure you'll find the right moment to do it :)
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete