Pages

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Found it!

For those that don't know, I have lipgloss that has caffeine in it. For a little bit, my room decided to eat it. FOUND IT!~
Apparently I am liquid fasting right now. All I've had in calories is a mouthful of the mango something Naked smoothie and two mouthfuls of a regular soda (ick). I'm guessing about...Fifty calories. Anyone else on here dance around their room to burn calories for fun? That's how I kill off most of my calories. Dance around like no one exists.
So far, I've burned aboutt eleven calories. It feels nice to get up and move on an empty stummy. I kinda wanna weigh myself. I haven't done that today. I'm hoping it's under 130. New lowest weight, please? Actually, I was 129 once. Nearly cried tears of joy until I realized...I was still fat.
Last night I danced around in a tank top and my underwear. My thighs are huge. How do those things fit into size three jeans at all?
Now, I'm just focused on weighing myself.
Sorry, I kinda just woke up half an hour ago and nothing has really happened. Except my dad woke me up at seven (after I went to bed at four) and I got some clothes from garage sales. Then I came home and became dead to the world. I have yet to try on my clothes, though.
Goodness, my tummy hurts. Alright, time for Alex to start her day...

P.S. I just made twenty dollars and found a reason to go for a walk. Apparently I'm actually expected to eat. But my brother, who was supposed to make sure I get lunch, is leaving soon! So, I have twenty dollars I can spend on what I want, just so long as I take the wrapper and place it in the trash and place the food in a bag in my room's trash can! Oh, I've got happy chills from it!

2 comments:

  1. I dance around sometimes. It depends on my mood and if there's anyone in the house. Sometimes I just want to jump around to music (usually to burn more calories...) but when there's someone in the house I will get yelled at for being too loud and whatnot so I have to do things differently when people are around. Especially when I do it at night. And I'll get yelled at if the music is too loud. :( Old house = thin walls and such.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome about the lipgloss, i had no idea they made such a thing! and this post made me smile, i should try dancing but i'm always to embarrassed haha

    ReplyDelete