Pages

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Calories and countin them.

I didn't count as I ate. Three cookies. Each 160. With a small Dr.Pepper. Not a diet one, like a good girl, noooo, an actual one WITH SUGAR. Today's total? Comes to be about 675 because I only drank a little of the healthy drink Dad bought me. And that's only if I can say no to dinner. I really need to learn to say no to food.
CDT today was boring. We didn't get as many breaks as we usually do so my back started hurting from sitting badly for so long. We had a speaker who told us not to get killed by a train. Found out my state is in the top three of the country for deaths by train. Took my test to get my learner's permit. Can't get the permit until my birthday even though I only missed about three. The kid behind me got his today, which is cool because it's his birthday.
I jogged in my room for a full four minutes this morning...and then got bored. Go. Figure. And, other than walking in and out of class, that's all I've really done today. I took a nap, though.
Now... I'm gonna go slap a band-aid on my leg because I tore a scab off that wasn't ready.

Kes: They're very similar to snake bites, as I'm sure you know. I'll try to have a big enough need sterilized and prepared when I try, thank you for reminding me. That's...crazy. I've never had that big of a difference, usually only one pants size, but I guess it's true because I still have some (very few) size 9 jeans I can fit into.

 
Lottie: I haven't been unlucky enough for them to take the scale yet (though my dad says I'm obsessed with weighing myself). You're so positively sweet. Thank you for believing that I'm good enough even when I don't. That's just.. Very awesome to know.

P.S. I love that first picture. I want to say that to someone/have someone say it to me. That would make my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment