Pages

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Haven't eaten, had anything to drink, haven't taken my pills yet.

And I'm already posting. I'm still tired. Had TWO nightmares last night and after the second one I couldn't sleep. While I was dreaming it, it wasn't a "THIS IS SCARY" dream. Apparently it bothered me, though.
So, I'm planning about 300 calories today. I just need that losing weight feeling. I need that "If I push on the ground too hard, I'll fly" feeling.
Yes. I want to be so light.
When did this start again? I don't remember. I think I needed some control with J.P. and it just appeared...but that's not a when.
Now, though, it's a "I just...need to feel this" and, yep, it's twisted.
Now, it's a need. A need to see ribs, to fit into a size 1, to go to the pool and everyone be jealous, a need to dance in the rain and look cute. A need to not feel like a fat whale. I know I'm not, but I feel like I am.
Alright, I'm gonna try to go back to sleep.

Lottie: Oh my gosh, I'm sorry I made you cry. =(

1 comment:

  1. Hope you sleep better and don't have another nightmare :)
    It's raining outside and I desperately want to dance in it, but I feel huge :'(
    Although its hard, I hope you feel better about yourself soon :)
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete