Pages

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, June 19, 2011

This post is from a text message, so it sucks. But I just want you guys to know that to me, Anna and Cassie seemed like angels. Only, I guess once you go through hell you can't be an angel. But they're one thousand times stranger than I am.
Last night, I told Cassie that she doesn't deserve the questions her dad was ask, the way he was talking bad about her mom, none of his fucking drunk talk. Only I didn't cuss. I hate drinking like you wouldn't believe. Anyway, I said I wished I could say the right thing, do the right thing, just to make her happier. I mean, I love her. She's one of the most amazing parts of my world...And I can't do anything, but sit back and watch.
Alright, post about life from Anna's house. I'm sorry for pouring all this on you guys. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment