Pages

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Sorry for being MIA

 I just don't know what to say anymore.
One of my friends, E.S., confirmed my worst fear.
I'm in love.
She makes my heart race, my throat tries to close up around her, but I love it when she smiles and laughs because of me.
She makes me want to hold her and not let go for a long time.
But she's straight and, it doesn't matter what my sexuality is, that won't change.
It's okay.
She's beautiful.
And if I got too much closer, she may realize that I'm nothing more than a mess.
She'd realize that I only had two, medium-sized pancakes with some syrup(252), a mango and pineapple smoothie from McDonald's(210), a small cinnamon roll(180), some chips(probably 10)  and a donut from Casey's(315, gag!).
She'd realize that it's under 1000 calories(967, to be exact), because I'd be compelled to tell her.


Lottie, I've been told not to tell my dad until I'm out of the house, but if  he's seen my sceensaver on my computer, he knows I'm not exactly straight...or really into gay and bi pride. Haha.


P.S. No more donuts. They be unhealthy and wasted calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment