Pages

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, July 1, 2011

Coffee and Lemonade

I mix my lemonade (five calories) with  my coffee (about two, if we're honest). It keeps my stomach calmer. It feels pretty good to have something in my stomach. I wanna make it last, because it's the last lemonade we had. Oh well, I need my  caffeine fix and now I also have to drink the lemonade if I want it.
Caffeine is amazing on an empty stomach. It works so fast. Had me dancing in the kitchen to Eminem. It was pretty dang epix.
 Today's post has three people I will listen today. As a definite. Eminem, who I listened to while dancing around my kitchen, Colette Carr, who I listened to while typing this, and All Time Low, who I'll end up listening to later. Yeah... I listen to some fun music. It's just because I feel like dancing today.
Also, I'm planning on not eating anything other than dinner today. I hope I can go without eating even that. Because we eat around eight (late dinner) and I'm leaving around seven thirty, like I do every Friday. So maybe I'll be able to get by with just coffee today?
 Alrigght, I'm not sure what I'll do today. Some crunches? All day? Haha, I don't have the ab strength. But I do see crunches in my future. But not running because I don't want to make myself anymore gross than I am. I'll end up doing crunches for a minute so I'll be negative (for a net). Ok! For me, at 129 (hopefully) I'd burn 16 calories for two minute of crunches. I'm pretty sure I can do that. Hopefully. But one minute burns eight, which places me still negative. Just less negative. Alright... We'll do a minute of crunches and then half a minute of push ups (because I've got fat arms and can't do much longer). That'd be twelve calories, but focusing on two different sets of muscles.

I love caffeine. Without it, I wouldn't have been able to do that math. See, with  the medication I'm on and the empty stomach I have, I'm kinda sensitive to coffee. Because it has more caffeine that soda, I guess? Ahhh~ Coffee.
Alrights~ I'm  off to find a song to go and work out to. I'm thinking...That Girl by ATL.
Have a good day, everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Haha lemonade and coffee - I will try that some time :)
    I Luuurve coffee and really want some, but it will send me mad if I have some now and I won't sleep :P
    I love eminem and all time low :) never heard of Colette Carr, but I will listen to some later to see :)
    Amazing intake! You sound so happy! I hope you have a great day and have fun with the crunches :)
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete