Pages

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, July 7, 2011

I eat as normal as I can

So why is my grandma asking if I puke what I eat?
And if I even eat?
No one asked when I didn't eat enough! Now, I exercise two days in a row and eat like a normal person, and people wonder if I'm not eating.
What the hell?
I'm 130 pounds. That's "healthy". Sorry I got sick of being fat, so I did something about it!
Ohhh, I see that I have 10 followers. That's so epic. I love you guys.
Also, I may not post for a few days. I'm getting my wisdom teeth ripped out of my face later today.
Uhm... I feel like I should say more about my day...
 Cassie and I talked like all day. I love it. I love this woman too much.
She tells me I'm gorgeous and I want so desperately to believe her. 

Oh, oh, have I mentioned that I come from a Christian family? I think I have. Well, I do. Grew up with the romantic idea of guardian angels. Which is funny because I spent time tonight looking up demons. Why? Because I believe in them and because when I wasn't friends with J.R. he supposedly summoned on to torture me. Only...in the time frame that he said he summoned it, my life got BETTER
See a problem?
So, I demanded that he tell me all he knows about it. Waiting for that reply.
But, other than Anna being scratched for laying in this spot on my bed that we refer to as "its spot" and me waking up with teeth prints on my arm when I slept in a different room, nothing has happened. And he says this is one bad ass demon. It's not that I want something terrifying to happen, I'm just scratching my head going, "What? Did it take a liking to me?"
Now, J.R. is depressed. He says this demon is supposed to cause misery. I still feel watched in my room, but it's more calm, relaxed and just like "oh, hey, I'm here." ish.
Sorry, most of you don't care and it's not that exciting of a story, but I felt like typing tonight.
What I'm getting at is I long ago gave up on believing any angel would want to watch over me. But maybe not this-this...thing. Usually, with Anna, I call it a monster, but that sounds so cruel and judging. I refuse to be judgmental of something that's never hurt me.
Wow, long post. Sorry.



P.S. WOOOO!!! TEN FOLLOWERS!!

1 comment:

  1. The same thing has happened to me before - people have the worst timing when accusing you of stuff :P
    Sounds scary, but comforting at the same time, if that makes sense? Like scary because you don't actually know what is watching you, but comforting to know you're not alone? I dunno.
    Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete