Pages

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, July 31, 2011

I love messing with my hair.

I hair spray it, dye it, tease it, gel it, and just generally mess with it. I make it look what I see as adorable, but normal people see are completely odd. But I wanna get it cut like the picture below.

No that color, I'm hoping of talking Mommy into pink hair with blue streaks. So, what's you guys opinion on the style?
Speaking of my hair, this lady was going into Game Stop and I heard her in the parking lot. "...And especially with that hair." I smirked after that. I'm sure she was talking about the mess on my head.  It was great. I'm sure it was something like "How could her mother take her out like that? Especially with that hair?" Because I was also dressed a little oddly.

Kes: I don't remember which one I used, to be honest. Haha. I've made one. Well, actually, Anna made it and brought it over to my house. I started shaking when I used it and I didn't stop until, like, ten minutes later. It was just my hand that was shakey too, which was kind of weird at the time. I'm not really sure if ours was what anyone would consider "safe" but Anna tried to make it safe, haha. See, I dunno what religion I am anymore, which I think is a natural young teen thing to go through at least once, but I love the thought of magick and Ouija boards and Tarot cards and just all of it in general. Haha.

Alright, now I'm gonna go get ready for church because I'm bisexual and obviously in need of the Lord's saving. I think that's what my mom thinks about me anyway. O.O

1 comment:

  1. I find Ouija boards and that stuff interesting but I am atheist. I went through the whole searching for the right religion thing. I looked into Wicca and a bunch of others but I never believed in any of them. There was always at least one aspect of every religion that I either didn't like or couldn't take seriously. And if my parents knew I was bisexual they would probably have sent me away to live with overly religious relatives to "save me" or whatever. So I just keep it quiet... Until I move and they will probably find out I'm bi when I have a girlfriend. As for a safe Ouija board, I have no idea how safe one would be even if everything was done exactly so. As for hair, I like the colors but the cut will really depend on your face shape. That's always been a problem of mine. I would like a style but then on me it wouldn't look right. Although my face is thinner now than it was before I had my daughter so my face is more oval-y now than it used to be so I can get away with more. But that style looks like it would be easy to play with and hard to really mess up. I usually end up with split ends (or I used to anyway) so I never wanted my hair too short because if I had to have splits cut off, my hair would have to end up shorter and I just don't like the idea of that. And my hair likes to curl sometimes and be wavy others and sometimes straight. It has a mind of its own...

    ReplyDelete