Pages

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Have to eat today.

Cassie and I made a deal.
She didn't smoke pot last night, I have to eat today.
I told her that she may wanna try everything once, but she has to have limits.
Addiction runs in our families.
For that reason, I won't touch alcohol (or anything else).
So...She didn't and now I have to eat.
I'm happy, but at the same time, I wanna cheat.
I don't want to eat today.
Maybe tomorrow?
No, no, I have to.
I said I would.

Just because she isn't here to make sure I don't doesn't mean I can go without eating.
It doesn't help that I'm looking at thinspo.
I believe I told her I would eat today. Period.
Not that I'd eat "normally".
So, two meals, no snacks.
At the very worst this should be 800 calories.
My wrists are starting to lose their boney look.
I like them when they look boney.
I can wrap my thumb and index finger  around them and they touch.
Not overlap, not yet, just touch. Really easily.
I love, love, love littering my blog with pictures. I kinda feel like they express my mood better than my words do.
I...Last night made me realize that I really do love Cassie. I don't want her to do anything that could harm her long-term. I...I really wanted to pull her into my arms and tell her she didn't need that shit and that she's different, which is an art and a beauty.
I feel like I should apologize for the pot bashing I'm doing, but I don't really care.
In case you can't tell, I'm lonely today. It pretty much sucks.

Oh! My family says I'm getting thinner. So why am I not losing weight? Why?!
Mini-fit over.

No comments:

Post a Comment