Pages

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Food, cousins, that insane urge to text the one you love at insane times.

Alright, so I played with an online Ouija board. I know, I need to stay away from those things. They make it so I'm jumpy and paranoid. And apparently make me itch enough that I claw at my skin. I wanna text Cassie, want her to tell me it's just something stupid. Even if it is one in the morning. She has to be awake, right. AH! My foot vibrated! Heh heh, I'll be ok. I'm sure! Yeah, doesn't help that my idiot Wiccan friend told me he put a fuckin demon in my room.
Food? Well today I had the egg white of TWO hard boiled eggs, TWO small slices of cake, and one nasty, huge taco. I was trying to fast. Fail.
My cousins have been at my grandma's house for...three days. Three. Days. Two of which I went out to my grandma's and had everyone watching me like a hawk (not really, it just felt like that).
It's gonna be hard, later today, when I have to eat more cake.

1 comment:

  1. Just try and have fun and try to eat as little as possible. Which online Ouija board did you use? I've used a couple of them before. I've used a real one but I don't know what happened to it. But it was one of the kids game kind. My mom and her brother had it when they were kids. I've thought about making my own before but there's a lot of work that goes into make a really good safe one and I don't know if I would believe what it told me or not. I'm atheist but things like Ouija boards and magick kind of fascinate me...

    ReplyDelete