Pages

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Still Alive

And I told her. She'll tell Dad.
I may not be alive then.
I'm happy though.
Kinda numb too.
I've been worrying, almost puking, all day.
Just to be told that she loves me even if I consider myself bisexual.
I wanted to correct her.
I don't consider myself it.
I AM.
But I wasn't pushing my luck.
I'm so happy.
Lovely.
That's how this is.
Hey, it's technically a day before my birthday, too.
Awesome!
Happy early birthday, me.
She kinda wondered when I said I was gonna ask the teachers to call me Alex.
Alex can be a girl name. :/
She said she'd even love me if I considered myself transgender.
Whatever, so long as she isn't kicking me out into the storm.
I'm excited. Totally.
Cassie was there, spiritually, the whole time.
I'm falling even more for that woman.



P.S. Mommy was really happy I told her, too. Even said that most kids wouldn't tell their parents if they thought they were.

2 comments:

  1. That's so good of your mum and I'm so glad she took it well :) it must make things so mug easier for you :)
    I hope your dad is the same!
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete