Pages

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Proper dieting starts...tomorrow.

Not because I'm trying to be lazy, but because today has been screwed to all insanity. But this post isn't about that.
I want to thank all of you who are still supporting me. That's very lovely of you and I feel amazing. My almost-140-pound-ass does not deserve such lovely people to express such care about me.
Also, I will not be on, to the best of my knowledge, Monday or Tuesday. I'll ask my mom if the hotel has Wi-Fi. It has a pool, she thinks. Oh, it's got wi-fi, I might be online then (I'll bring the scale too, just in case they don't have one).
So, why didn't I think I'd be on? Anna and I might be going to the hotel with my mom when she goes off to her meeting.
You know what I wish? I wish we could all text each other. Text each other our weights, out plans for the day. Just become a CLOSER group. We're close, yes we are, but I wish we could be closer. Why? I get lonely and want someone to text up and say "Dang, I'm eating like a pig" and have them tell me to stop that.
Alright... Tomorrow, five hundred calories eaten. And a 30 minute walk (110).
My friend was reading Wintergirls over my shoulder and finally asked why there were numbers "randomly". Calories, my dear. That's how I think sometimes too, when I'm really into the counting of calories.

Comments:

Thank you Sammy, Rachael, and Nasimiyu. It's very encouraging to have people tell me that they aren't going to judge my change of decision.

P.S. For those of you wondering, I also run Choking On Glass. Just so that you guys know.

2 comments:

  1. Have fun at the hotel :)
    I love being able to text people, especially when I don't have Internet, it keeps me going :) I would text you, but I can't afford the roaming charges to the US :/
    I love wintergirls! I think with the numbers too :P I often find I say things (foodwise) that seem perfectly normal to me, but then people look at me funny like "what's that?" or "why on earth would know that" which is quite dangerous though :/
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 Cheers for wishful thinking :) I will text you everyday :D I hope you have fun at the hotel!! Get some rest and relaxation you NEED it
    stay strong lovie
    xx

    ReplyDelete